Salam brothers and sisters,
I have been really stressed recently. All of my friends and everyone I know has had a girlfriend/boyfriend, I’m the only one who does not as I have avoided anything like that. I am 20 and I am beginning to worry a lot. It is becoming increasingly harder to wait and that wouldn’t be a problem if this problem did not exist. Almost all of the Muslim girls I know have already lost their virginity and it is very common for that to be the case in general. So I am worried, what if there was no one worth waiting for in the first place? This pains me a lot and it hurts more than I can describe. I cannot get married for the next few years anyway and even after that it would too hard to find anyone. Am I ruined? Please, I need some help.
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/3BvZ6Sg
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours