Salam I've been born and raised here in the UK (currently living in northampton), My emaan is very weak at the moment even though i truly believe Islam is the truth and the situation I have at home with one non Muslim parent isn't helping me with this either.

I was thinking if i were to migrate to an true Islamic country (lets say Saudi Arabia) and really start my life over again by starting to learn the deen but this time in more detail.

I hear stories of pious Muslims who migrated from their homeland in order to dedicate their entire lives to Islam and then share the knowledge they gained, Can this happen in todays society or is that not reality and just fantasy land...

submitted by /u/Mansour897
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2YZwrHd
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours