Assalamu Alaikum

*I don't know why I'm writing this post. But I have a story and my own life experience to share with y'all.

Im a muslim by born. But From childhood, I wasn’t pious at all. My family tried to teach me Quran but I didn’t felt interested. And I hardly prayed Salah 🙂. I even used to miss Jummah salat. But I was not atheist tho, i believed in Allah. But the problem was I was not following the rules of Islam and not praying.

I'm 18 now. Achieved nothing in life. Depressed. I even get Suicidal thoughts. Frustrated about life. And was thinking why im such a failure? So oneday I read the Quran( dont know why). I was reading Quran after around 3/4year🙂. Then the miracle happened. I was literally crying while reading the verses. (Even crying now while writing this post). Some verses hit me so hard that I felt like Quran was talking to me. Quran was talking about my problems 😭. More I read Quran,more it cured my pain, more I felt alive.

Some verses that I should mention : "So remember me, and I will remember you' -2:152 "Remember Allah in your time of ease and He will remember you in your time of difficulties " "Call upon me, I will respond to you" "And he is with you wherever you are"

These and many more verses has given me hope,happiness and inner peace I never had. I have started praying with my soul. And wish I never leave Islam again. Make Dua for me. I can't explain all my thoughts here but I have some advice if you are reading this post.
-Read Read Read Quran. Allah will give you the ultimate peace and purify your soul🖤

submitted by /u/SmuggPuff_6x6
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3DVeWqv
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours