Hi👋 im 20M living in a Muslim country

I left Islam back in middle school, it wasn't anything interesting Because it was just boring for a teenage kid like mw, but i was punished, humiliated, and hated for even Forgetting to pray for more than 8 times, and it was difficult to ask people why should i care aboit praying without me getting a slap on my face or Someone yelling at me

Once i entered high school i kept asking myself why should i care to pary or be apart of a religion if i Don't know what readon for and if you said i could've asked Someone it was impossible without getting hated for it or threatened to be disown " if i had an opinion on religion".

Ill make it really short tbh. I just want Someone to give me a good reason to believe in a god or any religion without mentioning it's rewards to be a part of it or punishmets fot denying it.

submitted by /u/king_slendey101
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3B9Ye58
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours