Soo I am a 13 year old from Syria which already makes quran very easy to me alhamdulilah anyways about three weeks ago I finished my 10th juzz and idk I just don't feel like putting in more and more effort, I still want to memorize the whole quran but I don't want to put as much effort into it, it's just because I haven't been really supported by my family they treat me well of course but all I hear is them just telling me that my friends are better even though it's only one, he is my cousin I am not jealous I just hate how everytime they talk to me about how much I memorized they always bring him up also they say all of my "friends" not friend which is weird, he began memorizing after me which means he is better than me and I tottaly agree but they compare him to me everytime and I just want to confront them about it but everytime I try they always tell me to not compare myself to others but they do the same thing and it's OK but I can't this is a very wierd situation to describe but it just makes me go insane

submitted by /u/tarek04153
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3jzJQNr
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours