I have no doubt in my mind concerning the strength and faith of these people but I have no faith that there will be enough of response against China. There is nothing I can do to move the hearts of current Muslims, it looks to me like they have been sealed. I have brought facts, logic, and the word of Allah to hundreds or thousands and have received nothing but an iota of support. There have been figures superior to me that have only managed to do slightly better.

Even if I were to do a Jihad solely by myself, I fear it would only increase the suffering of the Uyghurs and other Muslims in China. I am appalled and disappointed to see more coverage on this issue from non-believers and even some disbelievers.

submitted by /u/Nearby_Atmosphere_36
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3CAFfls
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours