Assalamualaikum! I really want to understand the Quran and not rely on translation, because I’ve heard that the only 100% accurate Quran is in Arabic. If you have any App suggestions, or free courses let me know. And I also want to memorize Quran so if you have any good methods let me know. I’m going to try to listen to parts of Surahs or the whole Surah a lot and eventually try to recite along the reciter. A lot of people when they are listening to music listen to the song a lot and then they start singing a long with the song and eventually they memorize it. I’m going to do that but with Quran. The only problem is that I don’t know if it’s completely permissible to do that technique.

submitted by /u/OutrageousBroccoli41
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3A4nyc0
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours