Now guys I've been looking at Islam at my last post about why woman marrying non Muslim men was wrong (Personal story you can check it out) and decided to do more research on islam and I actually have turned quite fond on how beautiful the Qur'an is the scientific miracles how simple Islam it how it believe in every prophet how the Qur'an has never changed the afterlife everything honestly feel really close to this religion to the point I am thinking of converting

However I have one more question because I decided to see why do people leave Islam and a lot of people say it because of how Islam treats woman now I know of the rule not being able to marry non Muslim men so I am curious is Islam unfair to woman? Now I don't know enough about this and I need to more research but this community helped me a lot last time and I was wondering if you can help me again

So ya my question is how do Islam treat woman are they given similar rights to men does Islam say anything about woman or do they just focus on men and if woman do have rights what are they

Thank you in advance

submitted by /u/Ok-External-1237
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3mm1nKW
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours