Hello everyone, I want to go to Mosque for the first time this Friday as I want to convert and would appreciate some advice from knowledgeable people on what to wear and how to behave.

What should I wear?

I'm thinking a clean outfit of jeans, a long sleeve shirt and some nice shoes.

How should I address the Imam?

Do I call him Imam (his last name)? Sir? Father?

Is there anything else you believe I should know before I go to fit in?

I biked over for Fajr prayer today since the mosque's website says it offers group prayer 5 times a day every day but the door to the building was locked and it was pitch black and I didn't know how to get in. What prayer do most people show up to on Fridays?

Thank you so much.

submitted by /u/RomeoNovemberMike
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3GryyET
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours