Al Salam alaikum my brothers. For the past few days maybe even a week now my friend has been saying alot of things that imply he's depressed or maybe even suicidal. He would keep making posts on social media about not feeling loved or wanting to commit suicide. When we ask if he was ok he would say "don't worry it's a joke" or " I'm feeling better now" but just today I opened my phone and found a conversation between him and my other friend on our group chat about he feels nothing and how he wants to end it all. Thankfully my other friend was able to calm him down and now he's feeling alot better but I'm still worried for him. This guy encouraged me to pray and get closer to Allah when I was steering away from him, he helped me get more athletic and introduced me to sports I like this guy has had a positive impact on me. I owe it to him to help him but I ask you now. How?

submitted by /u/Accomplished-Sea883
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3ihY1Gb
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours