Hi, idk if this is the right place for this but here goes. I've never really left Islam but I've been very out of touch with it for so long and I've been thinking of changing that.
There's not really a big reason why my faith in Islam decreased, it's just that personally it kind of started to feel like to me that religions are man made, things like the concept of heaven and hell, miracles, they felt too out of touch with reality. It felt like religion was a very well thought out and planned cult, created to promote order among humans and give them hope for an afterlife and such. The concept of Satan created to blame something for humanity's own desires, etc. I'll admit Western media and their attitude towards religion influenced me, and seeing Western lifestyle I thought that there wasn't really much wrong with it and that it was how I wanted to live my life.
I do believe Islam is an amazing planned guide for every aspect of life and there is absolutely nothing bad about it. Though I do feel like it goes a bit too far in trying to reduce the chances of evil as much as possible, like the concept of hijab.
As far as I'm aware there's no real evidence proving a religion as true or false, hence why it's been debated for centuries. But lately I have sort of started having a little more faith in Islam, and as silly as it is to turn to Reddit for this, I thought maybe you guys could help increase my faith or something in this post.
Also I apologize if anything I said came off as offensive I was just trying to be honest.
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/3ltbITB
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours