Hi, hello !

I am someone who has been struggling with belief for certain reasons. I have a lot of questions regarding to the meaning of life and I honestly would love to be able to just embrace the idea of a loving God but it just happens so that I need this community to help me answer a few questions before I can entertain the idea of doing that.

My questions in their simplest form are:

"If God is all-knowing then, why are we being put through life ?"

And also "Why does God want us to worship ?"

I could go on with questions like that and it's frustrating. God never once mentions why he needs or wants us to pray or never explains how we are actually being tested in real life in spite of him having knowledge of everything. It all just seems pointless with an all-knowing God figure.

It also makes me sad that according to Kur'an some people got to experience miracles. What about me ? Why did they got to see evidence of divine authority ? Is it really divine justice that they had it easier than me in the faith department ?

I'm looking forward to your answers. Have a good day/night

submitted by /u/KenanQe5
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3nB8GiG
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours