First I must mention that I'm not Muslim, I'm agnostic, but I have been very interested in Islam for a long time now and tried to do good research on it. I've also read a lot of the Quran too. Apologies if I sound ignorant or I get something wrong.
I've had several dreams related to Islam where Islam has been mentioned, talked about and I've seen "symbols" that supposedly represented Islam. Anyway, I had a dream, probably 1-2 years ago, where Islam was again talked about and there were symbols related to Islam, but then something strange happened. The dream involved some kind of flying animal (it looked like an elephant but I can't remember exactly what it was), but it was an animal that is unable to fly. Anyway, there was some kind of song playing, I'm not sure if it was an Islamic prayer or not, but it may well have been. I remember that the flying animal was going to Heaven or something like that. It was either just after I woke up or a couple of days after where I unintentionally found out that the Prophet Muhammad flew on a winged horse named Burraq and described what he saw, which surprised other people because he had never been there. He also flew to Heaven on this winged horse and met different prophets. I was confused how I could've dreamt this when I had no idea of it beforehand. While I call myself a skeptic, I truly wonder if all these dreams are just random or actually something special.
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/3ie0mRF
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours