I'm a Muslim and I live in the conservative Muslim country. I'm studying for Post-graduation exam and I earn minimal income alongside. I have been watching porn as last resort to satisfy my desire. I am fed up now. In attempt to being a good Muslim, I haven't been physical with any girl all my life. I want to do Nikah with someone and I cannot find a single family who is willing to do simple Nikah. I have great future prospects but this conservative Muslims society has made life hell for any Muslim to follow.
Why do people make life so difficult for everyone. How do I suppress my desire to get physical with someone? I've tried fasting but it doesn't work and only make it worse for me. All I want is to find someone who is willing to do simple Nikah and live together.
I need help if I'm wrong. I have been avoiding women to avoid sin. But it's too much for me to do now.
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/3ejvG0n
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours