We all know the verse 24:30 which talks about lowering the gaze. I've read some scholars say that this means to not look at the opposite gender lustfully but respectfully looking at the face and making eye contact is not prohibited. Also the verse has the word "min" which can mean "some" of their gaze. Also a woman's face isn't awrah so looking at it without lust wouldn't be haram. But my question comes in, if we look at a woman's face her hair which is awrah would also be visible in our sight. We are told not to look at another's awrah. But what if it was without lust? And I'm only talking about hair, I know stuff like looking at a woman's chest or backside would be haram. Would I have to look away at the sky or to the ground if i had to interact with a female classmate, watching the news with a female reporter, or waiting in line behind a woman and her hair was right in front of me?

submitted by /u/Username-_-Password
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2VWdm7j
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours