The more good you do and FEEL the more your life will improve. it is not enough to do good you must feel it that you have done good. I pray to allah that he forgives all of my sins.

I have also noticed the more your life improves the more power you have and more humble and down to earth you must be. It CAN be a vicious cycle the more good you do the more power you have and the more of a chance you have to do bad OR it can be a great cycle. the more good you do the more power you have the more humble you are and down to earth and you get even more power.

I guess my point is to never give up in allah. i know its a cliche but honestly. just thinking of him and his generosity brings tears to my eyes. and i am so arrogant that i cannot fulful 5 prayers a day without causing a scene. im a weak muslim. may allah help me.

I used to be a non-muslim for a while (born muslim, left then came back) and if there is hope for me there is hope for any one of you. you can achieve your goals! anything is possible when you have the almighty on your side. he is your rab, god and boss. the best boss ever. if i can realise this you can too.

please turn now or you will surely turn in your grave

submitted by /u/alixxxali
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3nQtpwZ
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours