So I am a new Muslim. I live in Southeast Asia and with that, come many rules for etiquette.

  • Clean Shaven
  • Moderate dress code
  • Formalities: bowing, shaking hands, etc

I am a physician at a very upscale clinic.

I saw this Muslim on tiktok that was talking about rules that he follows in regards to the opposite sex

  • No being alone around women without his wife present
  • No Shaking hands with women

He also wears a hat, I forget what it's called. These are things I also want to do, however, being in my line of work I have a female assistant (translator) who shares an office with me, we are watched like a hawk by our CEO on camera at all times in all locations.

But shaving is a must and so is shaking hands with patients.

Will Allah (SWT) be forgiving of this? Will he forgive me

submitted by /u/DrScott88
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3uTU3rs
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours