I don't care what anyone says but I love this brother. He is such an eloquent speaker and the way the non belivers convert to Islam makes me warm and fuzzy. What an incredible human. May Allah Azzawajjal grant him Jannatul Firdaus, Ameem. He really makes me want to give dawah too, Insha Allah I will have the knowledge to perceive this in the future Ameen.

I don't get why a lot of Muslims don't like him though. Like many of my friends claim he is not a proper Muslim and it annoys me because this man follows Islam to a T. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Also he brought me back to Islam... honestly I was so lost and just a few of his incredible lectures really made me reevaluate everything I was doing and Alhamdulillah I'm properly back on track now. La hawla walaquwata illah billah

submitted by /u/TripGod96
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3mVtE9J
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours