I literally hovered between posting this here and posting this on off my chest. I don’t know why but my finger just gravitated here.
Please forgive my weakness, I am currently very drunk and high. Any mistakes I make I apologize. If I pass out drunk and don’t see your comments I’m sorry. I’m what is know as a functioning alcoholic, I drank for hours at night but I leave enough time to sleep that I can go to work sober. I don’t actually want to be drunk per say, it’s just now a thing that I do, actually have to do to be able to sleep. Drugs, I’ve tried a lot, said to myself, you should try everything once. That actually worked in a way, I used to be hella suicidal and depressed. I did lsd once and it was bad, I literally thought I was going to die that night but I accepted it and just prayed all night, I faced feeling like I was actually going to die. I haven’t had a suicidal thought since then.
So I have a bad time with one drug, but it literally changed my brain chemistry for the better. I hate being drunk but I also love the release of tension when I am drunk. I don’t know if I can give them up.
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/32fDBVV
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours