This sheikh came into our lives around the time my dad got sick, so around 6 years ago.

I caught my relative asking him questions about a sibling of mine's private affairs; the conversation was asking about her now-husband and they were prodding the sheikh for answers on what my sibling's now-husband feelings towards my sibling were. How would he know that? They're not related at all so I instantly thought this may have something to do with shirk.

That same year, a relative of mine found a piece of food hiding in a bag that someone had buried underground; this is the same relative who was asking the sheikh about other people's thoughts/the future.

Fast-forward to this year, this sheikh is constantly on the phone to the female relative of mine mentioned above, they talk almost everyday and without any marram present - what sort of sheikh would allow that?

My family life has been a shambles since this sheikh came into our lives and it keeps getting worse. I'm really worried that this guy is dangerous, any advice on how to deal with this?

submitted by /u/feb232021
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3u7K69r
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours