Cutting Nails
Salam everyone, quick question on cutting nails. I think my mom once told me that it is better to “get clean” in preparation for Friday Prayers. So showering, cutting hair, and cutting nails I would assume be included. She told me Allah likes it when we cleanse ourselves in preparation, so maybe Thursday night or before Jummah. As I was going to cut my nails before Jummah, my dad told me he heard the opposite😂🤦♂️He said he once heard that you should actually cut your nails AFTER Jummah Prayers so that the nails can “get the blessings of Friday Prayers” before getting cut.🤷♂️🤣We laughed at the misconception/miscommunication so now we’re wondering, which is right? Or are both just another rumor passed down/Bid’ah? Is there a better or specific time to cut nails? Thank you all, Allah bless❤️🤝
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/3bTn7Z8
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours