Assalamu alaykum dear brothers and sisters,

I'm 26 (M) Ever since I started praying and practicing my deen, i grew apart from many of my friends, one friend at the time, until i had no friend left to share different views or perspective with, other than myself.

Now even though i don't feel lonely, I do feel the lack of interaction is making me super edgy especially towards my mother and sister who i live with, and i can't help but get angry when something doesn't work my way (like when i put effort on cleaning a room and they mess it)

I lost all patience with people and am constantly internalizing things to the point that i can't express myself without being aggressive.

This is consuming me from the inside, i need advices to deal with this Inchallah

Barakallahu fikom for reading

submitted by /u/Meehddi
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/36DIYRF
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours