I posted yesterday about my struggle to read the Quran. Tears are falling down my cheeks as I’m writing this: I stayed up to read the Quran after fajr again today instead of going back to bed. It made my heart feel so warm and I feel pure bliss. I’ve never felt as close to Allah as I do now and my iman has never been this high. I actually look forward to praying and Iiterally cry anytime I make dua. I used to watch Netflix and now instead I just want to read Quran and do zikr. I want to strive to be a hafiz and the thought of reading the Quran brings me to tears. I’m ashamed to say this but I’ve never finished the whole Quran by myself. I’ve always given up. Now I just want to read it all day and please my Creator. I want to be with Him in jannah more than anything.

I had a weekly goal of one juz and now I’m changing it to 7. I want to fast twice a week. I’m a lefty and I am going to only eat with my right hand.

My deen is everything to me and I never want to abandon it. Allah SWT has given me so much and shown me His path and I just want to worship Him all the time. No matter what I do it will never be enough to make up for what He has given me.

submitted by /u/catsareawesome124
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3g18yU6
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours