so I have this friend from school, back then, he wasn't dealing with me right, you know, ignoring me for weeks, not picking up, seeing me and avoiding me. I used to say that it would pass as we grow up together, but then that happened: he had this exam that he had to pass to graduate from school. that was an English course which I was helping him whenever he needed me to throughout the years.

when the grades were supposed to be out, I messaged him to know. he told me he failed. so I thought I will take a few hours to think about what I should say, and then I messaged him before I sleep and told him "maybe its a chance to improve bluh bluh". those days between his exam and the grades coming out, I was very anxious and wasn't always feeling "neutral".

the next day I wake up to his message and he says: "oh I was joking, I passed" so I felt like, why would you lie ? I helped you multiple times with that subject and I was here whenever you needed me. why not atleast share the happiness with me ? instead, you lie ? it was that time that I knew that we are done and I will ignore him. that was back in June 2019. to this day I'm avoiding him. he makes me so nervous and anxious, and I don't feel safe anymore. I have seen him only twice in this time period and I wish him the best, but I don't want to know him. so am I bad for feeling like this?

what is happening now is, I have that friend, we really love and care for each other. but he has been weird for SO long and he doesn't say if there is something bad happening. everytime I call him, he doesn't answer. and then he calls later. I'm afraid that this is

كما تدين تدان

because I never really meant to harm him in anything during my life. I'm so sad

submitted by /u/kareem0101
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/37JHTrd
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours