Hi great people .
i am student at university and i am very hardworking person in my major and knows a lot more than the term i am in , at the first term i told my classmates that we are a group and we must back each other up , this major is hard and its not something easy if you want to master , a lot agreed with me and through a time people were positive about this move in our class , but after a while when people saw that my projects turn out better and i was higher than them they start to disrespect me verbally on internet and in real life (but i gave them sources to study , help them at their issues with projects , talked to them and guided them ) some of those people didn't follow the disrespecting and they were thankful for the thing i was doing and appreciated that i am helping them ) (i am not looking after people saying good things to me because i help them) and that was ok with me this made me to separate people , i helped the ones which were good or nice or neutral but stopped helping the people which they disrespected me in any field , 2 terms have passed and i have encountered 2 new groups (some familiar faces among them) i am not sure i should start helping every one (casue Ali (als) saied that زكوة العلم نشره -

can you please guide me ?

submitted by /u/The_Dude_79
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3lqJwyK
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours