My mother growing up has been the most amazing women, raising me and my siblings from in Iraq to America, but she has had a sharp change in personality. during this years ramadan, she was staying up every night listening to Quran and praying, then one night everything changed. She was taking a nap then she said she saw something and started going insane. She would start screaming every time my cat went near her and would tell my dad to throw him out. She was groaning in pain from something that was not there and said our cat was a devil or something of the sort. ever since then my mom has become 2 different people and is not the person i remember. At times she is normal and is loving, but most times she is not herself at all is extremely difficult to even engage with. she thought the day of judgement was coming for sure this summer and she quit her job as a result. She never watches the news or anything on TV and has become super paranoid. Making all of my family cover our phone cameras. She has super vulgar language now and speaks in a lot of english. Overall i have become uncomfortable around my mom and am not sure what to do. Has anybody had anything remotely similar to my situation? any tips?

submitted by /u/TraditionalMessage87
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2HSCK6I
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours