My father and I have a toxic relationship. I have 4 other siblings but I’m the one mostly getting shit from him.

I’m a male in my early 20s and I can’t wait to move out of this house.

I don’t curse/yell at my dad at all. Lately I’ve been ignoring the stuff he says. Like you guys have that one friend/acquaintance that’s always judging you and has something to say? Except it’s your own father.

The other day I overslept (still prayed on time) and he went off about how I’m overweight and basically a donkey because I didn’t wake up (and that’s me putting it lightly). It’s like he thinks I’m praying to him. It’s driving me insane and takes every cell in my body to not tell him to, excuse my language, STFU. He knows it bothers me and he thinks it’s a game, kinda sick.

Recently I have been giving him one word responses and I’m clearly done conversing with him. I don’t hate him I just don’t have the energy to deal with this crap. Is this haram?

I can’t wait to move out. Maybe then I won’t ever have to hear from him again.

How do I deal with our relationship? Idk how much times I have to bring up these issues and he brushes them to the side.

submitted by /u/throwawaynoduh-_-
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/36hTkqv
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours