Don't know how to lead into this so i'll get straight to the point. I've been experiencing sorts of "fits" in bed since I was about 8, while it happens my conscious mind sort of clocks out and i'm not doing it intentionally. my body just sort of takes over and i'm thrown around, limbs going all over the place and everything. At around 12 i had told counsellors about it and had a psychiatrist, neither of them had an answer. I was sent to be tested for seizures, they concluded that it wasn't the case. And no one has really had the answer. I don't really mind it, it's just part of my life

On another note, I've also had this alternate character in my mind since I was about 11 or so. I used to like imagining him being tortured. He has a name and everything, but i didn't sit down and invent him, he just sort of occurred to me. Theres more to this to explain, but i'll leave it there. I have brought this up to a psychiatrist as well and he didn't have an explination

I'm neither really an atheist or agnostic. I'm just curious about all sorts of religions. It occurred to me recently that this all seems to sound a lot like some kind of possession. I've done a little bit of research on possession in islam but haven't been able to find anything on posession being there since your earliest childhood memories. Any opinions or insights are welcome.

submitted by /u/sexyslutboy
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2J6MY44
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours