Hey guys, I want to start this out by saying I do not have a religion. My family is catholic, and recently I have been searching for a different answer. Long story short, they still make me go to church with them. Over the past few years weeks as tension in France has escalated people at the church have felt the need to comment. I noticed a (not at all discrete) tendency to pin Islam and Muslims as the ones to blame. The father has gone as far as to say the crusades were justified and to call for another one. I have a lot of Muslim friends and this does not sit right with me. I am not in a situation which my parents would let me question my faith, nor do I want to sit in on these sessions. I fear for the safety of my friends and Muslim peers. How could I bring up this subject and hopefully get them to stop blaming Muslims. I really don’t want tensions to escalate. Any help would be great!

submitted by /u/michaelcerahater69
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2TGuIRd
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours