Salaam

I have a question, I know it's impossible to know what Allah swt looks like, there's nothing like him or comparable onto him and that we will only know in the hereafter but when you guys say the word Allah or think about Allah, what images do you guys think of?

Because I get so many random images when I try to say bismillah or something and its frustrating for me, I literally don't know what to think about like, if I were to think about the kaaba I worry it may be shirk or something even though I don't believe the kaaba is Allah of course.

I try to think of the word Allah in English but it's not that helpful, my brain keeps associating images with the word Allah and I can't control it, what should I think of?

I also try to think of a throne surrounded by clouds or something

submitted by /u/afg_lebron
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/31XqqZf
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours