Like I just don't understand how whenever I go to the mall, I see women (they're in their 40's too) with hijab on buying 1,000 dollar purses, shopping at brands like gucci, LV, etc.

Like it makes zero sense to me. How they can not feel bad. You literally have your brothers and sister STARVING, they don't have WATER to drink, and you're buying useless items to make a rich person richer.

To make it worse, these are Muslims from Palestine, Syria, etc. Like you freaking idiot, if Allah made one small change in your life you could be one of those people who had their whole family killed and has no food to eat, but you're out here giving rich morally corrupt people who probably profit off slave labor, your money.

I don't care if you donate already. The behavior is still disgusting. Sure, maybe you're able and you buy like one thing that is very expensive and very nice, but to consistently throw money on a house that is way oversized, on a car that is way over priced, on clothes that are way over priced, etc, while your bros and sis in Yemen have to eat shrubs of grass is disgusting.

submitted by /u/highonMuayThai
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/31ZGDgE
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours