Assalayum alakum
I suffer from OCD, depression and anxiety, and I been suffering from waswas al qahri (severe waswas) for about 3 months.
I get lots of images and words that are unwanted, evil and intrusive, and they are non stop everyday, and they affect my everyday actions. Im on antidepressants and been on them for about 6 weeks and I did ruqya water few months ago.
My thoughts and images are very uncontrollable and so severe like a 10/10, and it causes me lots of frustration. I can't pray Salah or even say bismillah normally because I keep getting kufr or shirk thoughts and images.
I search for fatwas everyday, even the same articles and sites, and there aren't really any Muslim doctors or psychiatrics or psychologists in my area.
I read online that Allah swt will not hold people with severe waswas or ocd or mental health issues for their thoughts or actions because its out of their control and Allah swt does not burden a soul beyond its scope. And its like someone fighting insanity, there words and actions are different according to normal people.
I break down and punch things and get really depressed and upset over my thoughts and images but I literally can't control them. I try to make dua sincerely but I have so much difficulty because of what goes on in my mind.
Does anyone have any advice or anything to suggest please, preferably someone who went through something similar? My parents tell me everyone gets evil thoughts and it's normal and to just ignore them, and that's what the fatwas say but I have OCD so my thoughts are like a loophole, non stop and repeating and they are so evil and intrusive. If I try to ignore them, my brain tries to justify or accept them.
Please anyone offer advice or help, I know Islam is the truth and I try my best to practice deen and follow Qur'an and Sunnah, but I don't know what to do, my mother suggested that I shouldn't pray Salah if it's that bad but I need a scholar to say it to me, because I check fiqh books and I can't find a ruling according to me.
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/3g19S7J
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours