As-Salaam-Alaikum, I posted about my terrible state here about 3 weeks ago, how I've lost my job and unable to feed my daughter. One very nice guy was kind enough to send me a little bit of money to get food. And I'm very grateful to him, but things haven't been much better, I haven't paid rent in almost two months now and I've been asked to leave by the end of next week. I've been looking for work, but no on is able to give any right now as we are still a bit on lockdown. I really don't wanna do anything terrible or hurt anyone just to earn some money. I promise my daughter and Allah that I'd be the best I can during this very hard time. Make dua for me. Thank you brother's and sisters.

submitted by /u/druppea
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2VE1ovY
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours