Al salam alykum w rahmat allah w barakatoh.

Today I had this weird incident it happened like an hour ago and ever since I been doubting and questioning myself to be honest.

I went to the bathroom to take a leak at 3 AM and while I was drying my hands I heard fajr prayer so I decide to go back and do wodo so I can pray but i suddenly get stopped by something in my brain that I cant explain myself I heard some kind of voice in my head it was kind of distance and it sounded like it was arguing with another voice.

The argument was from what i could make up was about me praying I couldn't move or do anything and then i randomly walked back straight to bed didnt even go pray I didnt even think it through it just kind of happened and I felt like I had no control over it but then I stood up and did wodo still without me calling it just kinda happened I went to dry myself and then it happened again.

They argued for a while as I stood there motionless still then I found myself on the praying mat and I decided to start praying.

However during my prayer I was shaking so bad and I was very afraid and scared from something that I felt was watching me I dont know what it was but it felt scary during the entire prayer.

After I finished praying i ran straight back to bed and tried to contact one of my friends to help me about that matter but nobody responded and i just sat there still feeling like I was watched by something scary and then i decided to write this post.

I know its a long one and it sound crazy I am just afraid and I dont know what else todo if you know what that was or have a possible explanation please tell me what it is.

submitted by /u/187Gamer1337
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3dT0Yb8
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours