I was going to post this in a comment section about Islam on r/politicalcompassmemes but I wanted to assure everything is right. Maybe you guys can read over this real quick? And even give me a few quotes I was talking about because I didn't know the exact Verses. Jazza Allah khair brothers!

How is it Auth-Right? We're talking about financial economy axis her. There is no cultural axis on this compass. Islam wants financial equality. The highest goal is not growing your wealth, but getting closer to Allah. There are several Verses of the Qur'an and Hadiths that devalue financial status and richness completely. The modern banking System is mostly very haram, because it relies on interest rate businesses. Creating money out of thin air for your own luxury is not what Islam wants. You have to spend at least 2.5% of your wealth to feed the poor, but more is seen welcome. There is no Authority in Islam other than Allah (swt). Islam is globalist and forbids racism as well as splitting into groups and fighting each other. The different states we now have, e.g. Saudi Arabia and Iran and Turkey and Pakistan etc. are not in the intent of Islam. Muslims should all hold together in the name of Allah. War and killing people is only "halal" at the very most minimum that is necessary. To defend Islam from being Attacked and to fight back those who have attacked in the past. We can't force anyone to our religion, as it says multiple times in the Qur'an. I would consider all of this points at least left, and since Allah is only a passive Authority whose actions lie in the unknown, you could argue Islam is technically even only left or lib left. I recommend you to educate yourself on Islam, maybe read a translation of the Qur'an. It is a very interesting and beautiful religion. Inshaallah some day you will join us on the right path in religion. Have a beautiful day!

submitted by /u/N05C0P3H34D5H0T
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3jeBYze
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours