AsSalamoAlaiKum.
I live in Pakistan where people don't think much about what they see or hear no matter what is being said, they kinda immediately assume it true.
I hate numbers being used as reflection of verses and Surahs of The Noble Quran. Sadly, there is a famous Islamic preaching group known as Dawat-e-Islami(Madni Channel) who has made it okay to use numbers as The Noble Quran. They also provide weird kind of amulets.
It does make sense to me that it is quite wrong, but I cannot explain this to my family because it(using numbers) has become a norm here.
I just want a proof from The Noble Quran and Ahadith to reason with my family to stop doing this very weird practice, or at least keep me away from it.
جزاكم الله خيرا

submitted by /u/sheikhmugees
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/39coIGD
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours