Assalamualaikum

This thought often occurs to me that in Islam, it is said that there were messengers sent to every nation.

We know that the Asian, European and African world has seen Abrahamic religions all over the place.

I wonder why there is no mention of the American Natives at all in any of the 3 Abrahamic religions. While I am not an Atheist, this thought makes me curious from time to time. Any sign of a similar known world religion in the americas before its discovery would've been interesting.

I know that there are some sources that claim that west africans interacted with americans in ~1500s but it didn't seem like a big thing about spreading deen, idk.

submitted by /u/Thottquad
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2BFxVe7
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours