I’m a person who always likes to challenge my own beliefs by watching differing opinions, that’s how I became atheist in the first place. However, my faith is starting to fade away. I read about huge issues surrounding the Big Bang theory proving it false to me, and studying how incredibly complex the human body is, and specifically how it would be impossible for the bombardier beetle to evolve, makes it harder for me to believe that we all came from a single celled organism. However, rather than just going back to Christianity, I’m thinking about joining Islam instead. I don’t know where to start learning about its history, it’s beliefs, traditions, rituals, difference between Sunni and Shia, etc. Does anyone know a good place to start?

submitted by /u/idkwhattoputlol6395
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2CbppU3
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours