I hate my mom and dad with a passion.

I had a dream where i was living with them and my mom was very rude to me infront of her friend and child. i do not know this friend and child in real life. She then slapped me over something i told my mother that i hate her and i hate my dad too and she knows very well that i would have broke her in half but the only reason why i didn't is because allah would disapprove. i woke up a little while after that.

why did i have this dream? what does it mean? i know this is not a dream interpretation subreddit but given the context of the dream i chose to put it here to see if someone can shine some light on the matter

submitted by /u/alixxxali
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2TY4oSQ
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours