Assalam Alaykum,

I am a revert in the process of learning Arabic but in the meantime I learn Quran recitation verbally since I can't read Arabic.

My fiancé is Arab born Muslim and helps with that.

I was learning to recite Ayat Al-Kursi with him. I have a confusion about the last line. Every resource i use to learn it (transliteration and verbal) says that the last part goes "... Aliyul-Azim" but when I say this my fiancé said it should be "Aliyul-ALAzim" with a distinctive AL before Azim (I am just try to transcribe the way he says it. He did not write this). I am a little confused how I should do it. I don't want either of us to be saying it wrong. I just want to make sure I have the correct way of reciting it. Thank you.

submitted by /u/YouCanCallMeZara
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2BQUlZU
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours