I am a 19 year old college student and thus don’t have much money of mine own. Recently, on the 27th night of Ramadan I decided to give 3k (which is a lot for me) to my mosque and a charity organization I have worked with here in the United States. The next day my dad and I discussed how the mosque fundraiser went and I let him know how much I gave to which he seemed really proud. Just now I got a check for 3k from a family member as recompense for my donation and despite me not initially accepting it he insisted. This all reminded me of the following verse. Don’t let love of money hold you back Allah will sustain you always.

Who is it that would loan Allah a goodly loan so He may multiply it for him many times over? And it is Allah who withholds and grants abundance, and to Him you will be returned. Quran 2:245

submitted by /u/PaperIvar
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3eejYRY
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours