I don't even know, people say having a girl as a friend is wrong I (16M) have a couple of friends of the opposite gender in school and we have friends among us. But being brought up in an Indian Muslim household, parents command that I can't talk to girls and that's impossible considering I'm doing my A level subjects and that also includes project discussion. And I am never alone with a girl who isnt part of my family(at any given situation,even school) And is having a handshake between friends of the opposite sex can it also be considered haram. Cus they are non-maharam or something (pls correct me if I'm wrong)

May Allah swt bless us all this Ramadan, I felt allah's prescence tdy as my family had qiyammul layl prayer this morning and I lead in prayer with ad-dhariyat. When I was ending the verses and proceeding to rukkuh, I nearly broke down and my voice slipped while reciting the surah.

Thank you brothers and sisters, sry for formatting typing whatever comes to mind.

submitted by /u/crazydoctor674
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2Zs9gTQ
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours