Salam everyone, hope your Ramadan is going well. Basically I've recently been having sort of a crisis of faith. I was born in a muslim family but honestly due to some issues I havent been praying for a long time so I dont even know if I would call myself a practicing muslim. I stumbled upon the ex muslim and atheist subs here and I hate to say it but it did shake me quite a bit. Their reason to not believe in God is rooted in science and lack of proof, but the other side's argument varies from person to person as to why they don't believe. Personally, the thought of not being a muslim anymore really scares me because I dont wanna end up in hell, but at the same time I'm asking myself why do I believe in God, and why islam and not any other religion.

So I guess what I'm asking is, did anyone have a similar experience and what renewed your faith or turned you off from it altogether? Do you ever feel like the lack of physical proof of heaven and hell is an issue, and how do you make peace with it?

submitted by /u/daftari78
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/356Mba2
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours