Salam brothers and sisters! Hope you are all doing well and this Ramadan is blessed for you and your family. I would like to thank each and every one of you for your support, kindness and prayers for my cat.

Today an hour before Maghreb I was walking around praying and I saw 2 cats. I decided to give them some treats as I was carrying them around looking for Tiny. As I approached them I heard hysterical meowing from above and there she was, without a doubt my Tiny, sitting on a tree top. Least to say I became the most skilled tree climber, scratched my entire body and grabbed her.

She is home now and safe, will take her to vet soon for a checkup. I just wanted to let you all know that this is truly a miracle because I live behind a giant forest and I never intended to walk that way, somehow I just did.

Allah is great and his miracles are plenty if we open our eyes and our hearts. I can’t believe it. I will definitely pray as hard, even harder, if anything this has reinforced my belief and I have all of you to thank for that as well.

I will remember you in my prayers. Thank you and may Allah bless you all. Ramadan Mubarak.

tiny

https://m.imgur.com/a/xeqU78K

submitted by /u/iris_Is_a_flower
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2zGogTj
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours