Assalam u alaikum. When growing up, I had many questions about claims made by the Quran of feats that prophets would carry out like Musa (pbuh) parting the river or even Isa (pbuh) raising the dead. While the world of Quran seemed fantastical, the reality around me was not. Over the years, I realised that the problem was me limiting Allah's power. I was asking how It is possible when the answer was pretty clear. It's possible because he created us and controls the realm of possibilities.
For example, if i write a computer programme to print Hello world, given the programme is conscious, the real of possibilities would be hello world. Any thing outside that would not be possible for the programme itself. However does it limit my power of adding functions and removing it whenever and however I please ? No it doesn't. I see a lot of people asking similar questions where they to believe in God, but continue to limit his power. This line of reasoning helped me. Hope it clears stuff up for others. Thanks
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/2SvAbdL
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours