Assalamu Alaikum,

A little over a month ago I did my shahada, and it's honestly changed my life Alhamdulillah. I've met so many great brothers, some of which are going out of there way to help me learn more and more. I've been guided through this process by a Sheikh and I don't think I could have gotten a better person for my situation.

From the bottom of my heart I just want to say thank you! I've only really lurked on this subreddit but reading threads about reverts, and all the amazing advice people have given them, has also helped me tremendously. JazakAllahu Khairan

I've still got so much to learn, and so many people to meet, but I'm finally so happy.

Alhamdulillah 😁

submitted by /u/ZeZ_8
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2voSKr6
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours