how do you get off something of your head?

a few days ago, i sat for an examination for a job position. after failing a lot of first-stage exams, this was my first second-stage exam. overwhelmed, i tried to do my best even though i said “i couldve done better” to myself after i was done with the exam.

so now, i was promised that the result would be out by next thursday or friday. i cant stop thinking about it. i try to make dua as many as i can for it.

I am stucked between “if you want it, you should pray hard for it” and “youve done your best, just leave it to Allah”. honestly, i am afraid id fail the exam though.

please pray for me, i hope to receive good news next week.

submitted by /u/_wickedsaint
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/37Ot6tN
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours