Asslamualaikum brothers and sisters,
I am currently writing my bachelor's thesis about Halal tourism, specifically the experiences of Halal tourists who have visited the Netherlands.
It would really help me if you yourself or someone you know could help me with my research. Since I am researching the experiences of Halal tourists, I have chosen for a qualitative approach. Hence, I would like to conduct in-depth interviews with participants. Age, gender, nationality et cetera do not matter for this research, all are welcomed to participate!
The interviews will take about half an hour, however, this depends on how long you take to answer the questions, and of course the flow of the interview.
The interviews will be conducted over Skype or FaceTime, if there are any preferences for other applications, then that is fine as well. Again, your help would be really appreciated!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me!
Sharing of this post is very much appreciated!
Kind regards,
Fatima Asghari
A fellow Muslim sister.
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/2CM5qZd
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours