I've been trying to improve myself as a muslim overall, and when I think about all the islamic matters that are involved in daily life I honestly feel like I'm lacking, which I am.

I have been working on my recitation/memorization of Qur'an, but there's the general knowledge I have of some islamic matters such as knowing music is haram, couple of hadiths, what is considered hijab, staying away from bidah, tawheed, so on. But I feel like I'm deficent in what I know, like I couldn't properly source things on my own, I don't know the deeper levels of tawheed well etc. There's just so much to catch up on it can feel overwhelming ...where do I start? Manners? Prayer? Tawheed? Anywhere as long as I start?

Does anyone else feel this way, or has anyone else been in this spot and have improved since?

submitted by /u/Xxstoic
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2r055zK
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours