Hello everyone. I’ve been doing a lot of reading and watching a lot of documentaries and such lately, and I wanted to speak with people of the Islamic faith. I hope this is an open forum and my questions don’t cause any controversy or offense, I just want to understand a few things.

Obviously, where I’m from and what I’ve seen on the media growing up in the 90s and early 2000s about Islam was negative, and creates an alienating effect where Muslim countries and culture as seen as primitive and warlike. Through my research and reading, I’ve seen that this is not the case and that the religion and culture is massive, and sophisticated. How does the average muslim view the extremists? How does the average muslim view western nations and its people (Americans)?

Appreciate any insight you guys can provide, thank you

submitted by /u/GanggstaTranny
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/34BZjCD
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours